1) what month do soldiers hate?
2) how many feet are there in a yard?
3) why is an empty purse always the same?
4) what book has the most stirring chapters?
5) what kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?
6) what is the smallest room in the world?
7) what kind of water should people drink in order to be healthy?
8) how do we know the ocean is friendly?
9) which can move faster, heat or cold?
10) why is the library the highest building?
2) it depends on how many people stand in the yard. (码，院子)
3) there is no change in it. (零钱，变化)
4) a cook book. (动人的，搅拌的)
5) hot dog. (热狗)
6) mushroom. (蘑菇)
7) drink well water. (井水，健康的)
8) it waves. (起波浪，招手致意)
9) heat, because you can catch cold. (追上冷，患感冒)
10) it has the most stories. (故事，(楼)层)
(1) ---- who is closer to you， your mom or your dad ? (爸爸和妈妈谁和你更近?)
—— mom is closer because dad is father.
(2)---- what fruit is never found singly ? (什么水果永远不会是单个的?)
—— a pear.
(3)---- why are young men unwilling to date the daughter of the fortunes ? (年轻人为什么不愿意和福琼家女儿约会?)
—— because she is miss fortune.
(4)why is an empty matchbox the best thing to have in the world ?(为什么空火柴盒是世界上最好的东西?)
——because it is matchless.
(5)why did little tom put his brother's guitar in the refrigerator ?(小汤姆为什么把哥哥的吉他放在冰箱里?)
——because he enjoyed cool music.
(6)what stays hot even if put it in a fridge?(什么东西即使放在冰箱里也热?)
(7)what kind of table has no legs?—a timetable.
(8)what month do soldiers hate? —march.
(9)why is a peacock the best story teller? —because it always has a beautiful tail.
(10)which runs faster， heat or cold?—heat，because you can catch a cold.
(11)why does time fly? —because many people are trying to kill it.
(12)what eight-letter word has only one letter in it? —envelope.
(13)what word is pronounced wrong， even by the best of scholars? —the word“wrong”.
(14)where does harvest come before work?—in a dictionary.
(15)why is the letter e so important?—because it is the beginning of everything.
1. What room has no walls, no doors, no windows, and no floors?
2. What is smaller than an insect's mouth?
Anything it eats.
3. What large instrument do you carry in your ears?
Drums, that is eardrums.(鼓膜)
4. What's too much for one, just right for two, but nothing at all for three?
5. What person tried to make you smile most of the time?
6. What animal has a head like a cat, eyes like a cat, a tail like a cat, but isn't a cat?
7. What surprising things happen every 24 hours?
Day breaks, but doesn't fall; night falls, but doesn't break.
8. What can hear you without ears and can answer you without a mouth?
9. What do you know about the kings of France?
They are all dead.
10. What question can you never answer 'yes" to"
Are you asleep?
11. Why do some old people never use glasses?
They must prefer bottles to glasses.
12. Why is the person wearing two coats while painting the house?
Because the instructions on the paint can say "Put on two coats for best results."
13. What two words have thousands of letters in them?
14. What do workers do in a clock factory?
They make faces all day.
15. What 5-letter word has 6 left when you take 2 letters away?
16. When do you go as fast as a racing car?
When you are in it.
17. How many sides does a house have?
Two - inside and outside.
18. What never asks any questions but always gets answers?
19. Where did Columbus stand when he discovered America?
On his feet.
20. When the boy fell into the water, what's the first thing he did?
He got wet first of all.
21. Who isn't your sister and isn't your brother, but is still a child of your mother and father?
22. What has teeth but cannot eat?
23. What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
24. Why does time fly?
To get away from all the people who are trying to kill it.
25. Name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
26. What animal eats and drinks with its tail?
All do. No animal takes off its tail when eating and drinking.
27. What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never speaks?
28. What kind of dog never bite?
A hot dog.
29. Why does the Statue of Liberty stand in New York Harbor?
Because it can't sit down.
30. What did one invisible man say to the other invisible man?
It's nice not to see you again.
31. What wears a cap but has no head?
32. What rises in the morning and waves all day?
33. What is an astronomer?(天文学家)?
A night watchman with a college education.
34. How can you tell clocks and watches are shy?
Because they always have their hands in front of their faces.
35. What is wind?
Air in a hurry.
36. What comes after the letter "A"?
All the other letters.
37. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of T?
38. What word can you make shorter by adding to it?