1.What animal has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat but isn't a cat
2.What has teeth but never eats anything
3.What do you drop when you need it and take back when you don't
4.What do you have that others use far more often than you do
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. How much caramel can a canny canonball cram in a camel if a canny canonball can cram caramel in a camel?
3. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
4. How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hoards got bored?
5. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
6. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
7. Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
8. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
9. Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
10. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
A wealthy matron is so proud of a valuable antique vase that she decides to have her bedroom painted the same color as the vase. Several painters try to match the shade, but none comes close enough to satisfy the eccentric woman.
Eventually, a painter approaches who is confident he can mix the proper color. The woman is pleased with the result, and the painter becomes famous.
Years later, he retires and turns the business over to his son."Dad, “says the son, there’s something I’ve got to know. How did you get those walls to match the vase so perfectly?"
"Son”, the father replies, I painted the vase."
1.On the way to the bank, Mr. Green met three of his
friends.Each of them had his wife with him and each
of the ladies had two babies in her arms.How many people
are going to the bank
2.My mother and my father had a baby.It wasn't my brother
nor my sister.Who was it
3.Why do birds fly south
1.Only Mr. Green. The other people may not be going to the bank.
2.It was me.
3.It's too far to walk.