1.What goes on four legs in the morning, on two at noon,
and on three in the evening
2.What do we get if We Cross a woodpecker with a homing
3.What question can never be answered by"Yes"
1.People.They crawled when they were babies and walked with two
legs before they had to rely on a crutch in old age.
2.A bird that knocks on the door when delivering messages.
3."Are you asleep
1、blake’s black bike’s back brake bracket block broke.
2、blue glue gun, green glue gun.
3、caution: wide right turns
4、each easter eddie eats eighty easter eggs.
5、elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree.
6、elizabeth’s birthday is on the third thursday of this month.
7、fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh.
8、freshly fried fresh flesh
9、green glass globes glow greenly.
10、he threw three balls.
A gentleman was sitting quietly in a first-class compartment. Two ladies got in. One of them saw that the window was open and she shut it before sitting down."Open it again," said the second lady, "I'll die of suffocation(窒息，闷死) if there is no fresh air.""I won't open it," said the first lady, "I'll die of cold if the window is open."A querrel started, and it continued until the gentleman spoke:"Let's have the window shut until this lady has died of suffocation, and then we can have it open until this lady has died of cold. After that it will be nice and quiet in here again."
解决问题的好办法 一位绅士正静静地坐在头等包厢里，有两位女士走了进来。其中一位见窗户开着，就在落坐之前把窗户“把窗户打开，”第二位女士说道，“如果没有新鲜空气，我会被憋死的。” “不能打开，”第一位说道，“如果它开着，我会被冻死的。” 一场争吵开始，没完没了，直到那位绅士开口： “我们先让窗户关着，直到把这位女士憋死，然后再打开窗户，直到把这位女士冻死。那以后，这儿就可以恢复平静了。”
1.What animal has a head like a cat, feet like a cat, a tail like a cat but isn't a cat
2.What has teeth but never eats anything
3.What do you drop when you need it and take back when you don't
4.What do you have that others use far more often than you do
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. How much caramel can a canny canonball cram in a camel if a canny canonball can cram caramel in a camel?
3. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
4. How many boards
Could the Mongols hoard
If the Mongol hoards got bored?
5. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
6. Send toast to ten tense stout saints' ten tall tents.
7. Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.
8. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
9. Something in a thirty-acre thermal thicket of thorns and thistles thumped and thundered threatening the three-D thoughts of Matthew the thug - although, theatrically, it was only the thirteen-thousand thistles and thorns through the underneath of his thigh that the thirty year old thug thought of that morning.
10. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?